Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What do Clayers love as much as Clay?


A Great Bargain!

Leslie Blackford in Colorado Springs
for one day only!!

Leslie will be in Colorado for other reasons and
we want to take advantage of her being close! ...

She has agreed to do a one day workshop on Saturday June 21st to teach us her famous Magic Beans ideas... anyone who was able to get to Clay Carnival last winter had fun making these wonderful one of a kind beads (just ask Peg Harper :-)!

Leslie will also do some fun creative spark activities.

Fee 60$ at Cottonwood Artists School
Colorado Springs Colorado
Sat June 21 9:30 AM to approx 4 PM

Please send me a quick reply at the email listed below
if you intend to sign up or if you want more info...
I will then send my address so you can mail the fee and registration...

I have always found that my skills seem
to take a little leap every time I take a workshop...
just so inspiring.
Leslie is a terrific teacher.
This should be fun!

PPPCG President
Peg Montieth

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...